How to help Exchange 2 financially
You can do this at no cost to yourself when you shop on line!
You need to go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk and register as a user giving the cause you want to support in this case Exchange 2 type in your email address and make up a password which your computer can remember for future visits. Then simply follow the links to over 600 on line sales websites including many of the most frequently used. Every time you make a purchase money is sent to Exchange 2 at no cost to you and sometimes you get a saving such as free delivery. You do need to make sure that you access the sales sites each time via the easyfundraising website which has lots of other features to help your on line shopping.
If you want to send money directly to Exchange2, you need to send a cheque payable to Exchange 2 to The Old House, Old Market Place. Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9BE. And if you are a UK income tax payer you can use Gift Aid to increase the value of your donation in which case please fill in the form below and send this with your cheque.
Thank you for your interest
The Trustees of Exchange 2
Gift Aid Declaration. Name of Charity Exchange 2
Title ..Forename(s) Surname .
... Post Code
*the enclosed donation of £ as a Gift Aid donation
*the donation(s) of £ which I made on ./ ./ . as (a) Gift Aid donation(s)
*all donations that I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift Aid donations
*all donations I have made for the six years prior to this year, (but no earlier than 6/4/2000) and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.
You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year. (currently 28p for each £1 you give).
Date ./ ./ .
1. You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
2. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
3. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
4. I you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or, refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC web site. (www.hmrc.gov.uk)
5. Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.
Branch: Sorting Code: .
Account Number: .
On receipt of this form please pay to Exchange 2 the sum of £ .. every month*/year* starting on the first day of next month until further notice.
Exchange 2 BANK DETAILS:
Branch: Waveney Valley Branch Account Number: 70675423
Address: 6 Market Place, Harleston Norfolk, IP20 9AE
NAME (Please Print Your Name) ..
*delete as appropriate